Saturday 9 September 2017

Appreciate is never too late

There are few things in life that you need to re-calibrate before you walk into a certain level of life. Like me, I am turning 25 this year and it is not easy to tell yourself that you are becoming a legit adult. Another 5 years and your age number will start with 3! How can that not be scary?

And you have to think about marriage, that is the worst part. For me, getting married is like, you are sinking slowly to the bottom... but if you can find a person who can sink to the bottom with you, why not?


And to think about having a good-solid job..

Damn, life is tough. I don't even know what's the reason we all live, just to please the judgemental society, meet people who is going to break you and make you cry, fail in achieving something that you really really want, eat disgusting foods, come to work and argue about coffee...

what the fuck.

but chill. despite all the turbulence in life, we sometimes forget about all the good stuff like ..

you meet people that makes you happy, you went to a place that you really love, you managed to afford some beautiful gadgets, etc etc.

EVERYTIME I feel like there is no beauty left in life, I reminisce all the good things that I have found. It makes me calm for few secs tho.

The art of appreciating is so important and yet we forget about it all the time. We always focus on the negative one.

No comments:

Post a Comment