Saturday 13 October 2018

My Norah Jones / Terrorizer moment

I've always wanted to spit everything out, online.
Because I really don't know how to talk to people, like in person.
To me, good reaction to my stories is to do nothing at all, to say nothing.

Have you guys ever feel so bloated with problems that came out of nowhere?
I keep feeling that, non-stop.
I think it's normal to be sad about nothing.
I think it's normal to scroll down a long list of sad songs on your phone,
and think every words they sing are damn true.

HAH.

I think,
I am standing on that stage where I dont give a shit about eight hour sleep,
or eight cups of plain water.
and
I dont bother having pimples on my face because
I dont have enough sleep and my body is lacking water.

Fuck it.

All I need at this moment is Norah Jones and Bob Dylan.
Or maybe when I think too much I might need Death or Terrorizer.




No comments:

Post a Comment