Sunday 27 August 2017

Scary stuff and shits

I just had Lamb Chop and two Iced Lemon Tea, with my friends. One of them just bought a new camera. 

One foot lands on the floor and one more is becoming a "good" surface for my laptop. I just made my self an Iced Black Tea because I don't know, man. I'm thirsty. 

I need to talk. I mean, say something out. 

I am neither feeling sad or happy. But to recognize a feeling is an important thing to do, once in a while. I just had an excruciating headache this morning, it sucks. Luckily, someone came to my bed and nag about the too-much-smoking-and-drinking-can-kill-you and prepare me porridge and medicine. Whew, feeling better.

But lately, I feel lonely. 

Lonely does not mean I have no one to talk to. Alone and Lonely has a huge difference. 
I feel lonely probably because I find that my presence is not treasured anymore. I dislike the fact that you let someone have all your efforts, but you don't get any. I am not expecting for it tho. At least they can say something good to thank the efforts I gave.

It is getting scarier. It gets scary when you know you can't run away from things like these. 

You are tired but the universe is forcing you to work. You are sleepy but the universe is forcing you to stay awake. You are hungry but the universe don't let you eat. Padahal tek, you can do whatever you want because the life is yours. But you choose to please the universe instead. Shit eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment