Monday 17 July 2017

JAPAN 日本

This country is sick.

Everything was so perfect. This country can make me quit smoking instantly. The foods are perfect. Everything is organized. The air is so clean. The people are friendly. The toilet is like library.

If you ask me to define JAPAN in one word, the word is gonna be JAPAN.
Even the name of the country is so beautifully spelled.

I planned this trip back in 2015. But there were too many obstacles that forced me to reschedule my flight and luckily, I safely did. So it was last 29th June.

I can't sleep properly on the previous night. I don't pack my stuff like a normal traveller would do.
I was too excited to think of anything. I made my passport on the day we're going to fly. Crazy.
I only have 20,000YEN for everything I need in Japan which includes my transportation, foods, souvenirs, and for emergency. Luckily God kept us away from harm.


Language is a serious barrier. You can find english words everywhere in Osaka, but not in Kyoto. If you want to find crazy good foods to eat, head to Dotonbori. Google it. It's all over the internet. You can find everything. Ramen, Takoyaki, Ramen, Ramen and Ramen. Lord, bless these people for the good ramen.




I seriously can't describe to you how do these foods taste like but, I trust that you will somehow visualize the tasting notes. Since my money was so limited, I managed to buy few foods only during this trip.








I will always miss the taste of these foods. Miso soup is a soup sent down from heaven.
And also, the iced water and iced green tea are free!



I'll just end this post with my speechless reaction to this country and few photos that I have uploaded to my facebook and instagram.

So this is my reaction : efosiajosiglkndlnvaslkgnaorahsodjhasdvljnsriogairfjasldkvsmvnzxkcnvoarihqoiasdjalskdjvlaksdvjlkasdjgioasjgoishdfsdanvlxmcnfjnasoiodvaosihaoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tq98eweofhs0v9v9sy9gya9tyqw0q9erq89w3rqui4htuwihg89sryw894tryw5yrgdfhSDTUER^&WE%Gdfhse5&$%*$^UTRHdfzxbkrkajweAJ$^J^%#J&$#J&RGDSFhfdjgisjdijsdighsrihwaodfosdkgodjhosejtefbSD%^^&&*%$^#@^@$%&tjgidfjgisjrhirjiajhraosihaoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tq98eweofhs0v9v9sy9gya9tyqw0q9erq89w3rqui4htuwihg89sryw894tryw5yrgdfhSDTUER^&WE%Gdfhse5&$%*$^UTRHdfzxbkrkajweAJ$^J^%#J&$#J&RGDSFhfdjgisjdijsdighsrihwRTE%&$OJYOJgidsnfhosnorinhwerituw05ug0sjgnfjnasoiodvaosihaoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tq98eweofhs0v9v9sy9gya9tyqw0q9erq89w3rqui4htuwihg89sryw894tryw5yrgdfhSDTUER^&WE%Gdfhse5&$%*$^UTRHdfzxbkrkajweAJ$^J^%#J&$#J&RGDSFhfdjgmcnfjnasoiOJYOJgidsnfhosnorinhwerituw05ug0sjgnfjnasoiodvaosihaoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tq98eweofhs0v9v9sy9gya9tyqw0q9erq89w3rqui4htuwihg89sryw894tryw5yrgdfhSDTUER^&WE%Gdfhse5&$%*$^UTRHdfzxbkrkajweAaosihaoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tq98eweofhs0v9v9sy9gya9tyqw0q9erq89w3rqui4htuwihg89sryw894tryw5yrgdfhSDTUER^&WE%Gdfhse5&$%*$^UTRHdfzxbkrkajweAJ$^J^%#J&$#J&RGDSFhfdjgisjdijsdighsrihwoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tq98eweofhs0v9v9sy9gya9tyqw0q9erq89w3rqui4htuwihg89sryw894tryw5yrgdfhSDTUER^&WE%Gdfhse5&$%*$^UTRHdfzxbkrkajweAJ$^J^%#J&$#J&RGDSFhfdjgisjdijsdighsrihwRTE%&$OJYOJgidsnfhosnorinhwerituw05ug0sjgnfjnasoiodvaosihaoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tqGdfhse5&$%*$^UTRHdfzxbkrkajweAJ$^J^%#J&$#J&RGDSFhfdjgmcnfjnasoiOJYOJgidsnfhosnorinhwerituw05ug0sjgnfjnasoiodvaosihaoishgoihasdvnvnbri9w84tq98eweofhs0v9v9sy9gya9tyqw0q .......





<3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment