Thursday 20 July 2017

-

If you ask me to make a list of ''why do I prefer living alone'', it'll take me 4 hours to do it. To be specific, a day.

But I'll just spend few minutes, special case. k?

My major reason is of course : privacy.
But is the reason strong enough to make people think that you love your family but you don't want to live with them? People will always keep the bad thoughts about it. I have been living alone for the past 7 years. It's the bumpiest journey ever. But I enjoyed it tho. I can sleep and wakeup anytime I want. I can shower anytime I want. I can eat when I feel like eating and I can skip lunch or dinner when my apetite is travelling to Russia.

I know. You can also do that when you're staying with your family.

But for a person like me, I work in F&B line and I meet different types of idiots everyday and when I come home from work, I wanted peace. I want to sleep in a quiet environment, watch the right TV channel, eat something that I've been craving for hours. Listen to what I want to listen, not your advice on how-to-be-a-better-person.

No, I just want what I want.

I've been good to people, all the time. So I expect something good in return, as in :

I dont know?

Peace? at least?

One more thing about living alone that I like is that, when you are dying of hunger and thirst, it's your responsible to find anything to cure yourself. Being broke is the worst part, but it's the best part of the experience. Also, by being broke, you can see who's your real friends are. :)

I have seen a lot of people. But I want to see more.

Sigh.

Life is so painful and tiring. It's sad to know that you can only rest peacefully when you're dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment